* Re: ps & Caml
@ 1997-06-12 21:17 Guy.Cousineau
From: Guy.Cousineau @ 1997-06-12 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: albert, caml-list

To produce PostScript files from Caml, you might use
the MLgraph library. You can obtain it via the
Cristal project Web server where it is mentioned
as a users contribution.

-Guy

* Re: ps & Caml
@ 1997-06-13  5:38 ` Jens Kloecker
From: Jens Kloecker @ 1997-06-13  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luc ALBERT; +Cc: caml-list

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:32:10 +0200 Luc ALBERT
<albert@cal.enst.fr> wrote:

> Is is possible in Caml Light to  automatically produce  ps files ?

There are actually two interfaces to PostScript I know:

The MLgraph system on

 ftp://ftp.ens.fr/pub/unix/lang/MLgraph/

provides a direct way to produce PostScript images from
within Caml Light or OCaml.

With the CamlTK interface located in

  ftp://ftp.inria.fr/lang/caml-light/camltk/

you can draw an image on a TK Canvas widget and then export
this image as Encapsulated PostScript.

- Jens

| Jens Kloecker                          kloecker@springer.de |
| Electronic Technologies             Tel. (0 62 21) 48 79 04 |
| Springer Verlag Heidelberg          Fax  (0 62 21) 48 73 04 |
| The road to wisdom? Well it's plain and simple to express:  |
| Err and err and err again but less and less and less.       |

* Re: ps & Caml
@ 1997-06-13  4:42 ` Michel Quercia
From: Michel Quercia @ 1997-06-13  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luc ALBERT; +Cc: caml-list

Luc ALBERT wrote:

> Is is possible in Caml Light to  automatically produce  ps files ?
> And is there a program for converting an image file into ps ?
> thanks.
> French :
> QQn a t il ecrit un utilitaire pour convertir le format image de Caml Light
> en postscript ?
> ou quelque chose qui a partir d'un code graphique Caml produit directement
> du ps ?
> Merci

Oui, je dispose d'une adaptation de libgraph qui enregistre les
commandes graphiques et les traduit en postscript. Une sortie TGA est
aussi a l'etude. Je vais nettoyer mon code et le mettrai a disposition
pour ce week-end

> Luc ALBERT
> Fenelon, Paris 6eme.
> Tél. 01 43 94 38 32 e-mail: albert@cal.enst.fr