* Pretty-printing help
@ 1999-03-18 14:37 Hugues CASSE
From: Hugues CASSE @ 1999-03-18 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CAML

Help ! I'm attempting to use the pretty-printer `Format' to display a
C program, that is, some text with growing and decreasing tabulations.
  I look for a function to increase tabulation and another one to
decrease tabulation. It don't understand how the parameter `d' of
"open_box d" works ?
  Please, some-one could help me ?

CASSE Hugues             |Heureux qui,comme Ulysse,a fait un beau voyage
IRIT, 1R1, p14	         |Ou comme celui-la qui conquit la Toison,
                         |Et puis est retourne plein d'usage et raison,
PHONE: (+33)5-61-556-611 |Vivre entre ses parents le reste de son age !
       (poste 73-20)     |                        Les Regrets, Du Bellay
mailto:casse@irit.fr                    http://www.irit.fr/~Hugues.Casse

* Re: Pretty-printing help
@ 1999-03-19 18:35 ` Pierre Weis
From: Pierre Weis @ 1999-03-19 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hugues CASSE; +Cc: caml-list

> Help ! I'm attempting to use the pretty-printer `Format' to display a
> C program, that is, some text with growing and decreasing tabulations.
>   I look for a function to increase tabulation and another one to
> decrease tabulation. It don't understand how the parameter `d' of
> "open_box d" works ?
>   Please, some-one could help me ?
>
> --
> CASSE Hugues             |Heureux qui,comme Ulysse,a fait un beau voyage
> IRIT, 1R1, p14	         |Ou comme celui-la qui conquit la Toison,
>                          |Et puis est retourne plein d'usage et raison,
> PHONE: (+33)5-61-556-611 |Vivre entre ses parents le reste de son age !
>        (poste 73-20)     |                        Les Regrets, Du Bellay
> mailto:casse@irit.fr                    http://www.irit.fr/~Hugues.Casse

You may have a look to the FAQ.

http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/FAQ/format-eng.html

Hope this helps,