* mmm for ocaml2?
@ 1999-10-04 16:41 Haruo Hosoya
From: Haruo Hosoya @ 1999-10-04 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm trying to compile mmm-0.41Jbeta but what I have now is for
ocaml1.  Simply applying ocaml1to2 did not work.  (There seems a
semantical difference about objects?)  Is there mmm source code that
is ready to compile by ocaml 2.02?

Regards,

  --Haruo

--
Haruo Hosoya
Computer and Information Science Department

* Re: mmm for ocaml2?
@ 1999-10-04 20:19 ` Jun P. Furuse
From: Jun P. Furuse @ 1999-10-04 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haruo Hosoya; +Cc: caml-list

Hi,

> I'm trying to compile mmm-0.41Jbeta but what I have now is for
> ocaml1.  Simply applying ocaml1to2 did not work.  (There seems a
> semantical difference about objects?)  Is there mmm source code that
> is ready to compile by ocaml 2.02?

MMM0.80beta is available for ocaml 2.02 + tcl/tk 8.0.

If you understand Japanese, look at
	http://pauillac.inria.fr/~furuse/jmmm/

Otherwise, the source is available at
	http://pauillac.inria.fr/~furuse/jmmm/080/meuh.tgz

Note that this is not the official release, just a fix for ocaml 2.0x.
In addition, the applet system does not work well. You can just browse
web pages.

Unfortunately, MMM project is now almost dead. You cannot expect
further version ups nor bug fixes.

I hope someone may write a browser using OCamlGtk or OLablGtk...

Jun P. Furuse 					 Jun.Furuse@inria.fr
  INRIA
    Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique