* Looking for an LL parser generator
@ 1999-10-12 19:50 Steve Stevenson
From: Steve Stevenson @ 1999-10-12 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I would appreciate pointers to an LL parser generator. It's a little
easier to think about my project as top down.

Best regards,

steve
-----
Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson           Assoc Prof
Department of Computer Science, Clemson,   (864)656-5880.mabell
Support V&V mailing list: ivandv@cs.clemson.edu

* Re: Looking for an LL parser generator
@ 1999-10-13 16:54 ` Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 1999-10-13 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve Stevenson, caml-list

> I would appreciate pointers to an LL parser generator. It's a little
> easier to think about my project as top down.

OCaml's stream parsers make it easy to write recursive-descent
parsers.  For more advanced facilities such as precendences and
automatic left-factoring of the rules, please have a look at Camlp4:
        http://caml.inria.fr/camlp4/

Hope this helps,

- Xavier Leroy