* re: Caml on NeXT computers
@ 1999-12-30  6:27 Paul Buckley
From: Paul Buckley @ 1999-12-30  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Well I spoke too soon. With a little adjustment for utimes, caml compiled just
fine. The program that requires it did too.
---
______________________________________
Paul Buckley
515 W 59th St. #22K
New York, NY 10019

* Caml on NeXT computers
@ 1999-12-30  0:11 Paul Buckley
From: Paul Buckley @ 1999-12-30  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I've just met Caml as a result of being introduced to GenWeb
(http://pauillac.inria.fr/~ddr/GeneWeb/) which requires ocaml and camlp4 2.01
or greater for compilation.  My current system in a NeXT computer  (NS3.3 on
original motorola 68040 hardware), which seems to be a supported architecture
for the bytecode compiler, but compiling has not been successful. The archives
have a port of Caml Light for NeXTSTEP from 1991 but nothing more recent.
Anyone have experience with Caml on NeXT that could giude me through this
compilation?

---
Paul Buckley
515 W 59th St. #22K