* O'Caml: Caml-level finalisation of values
@ 2000-01-07 18:22 Damien Doligez
From: Damien Doligez @ 2000-01-07 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, skaller

Hello everyone,

The working version of O'Caml now has an implementation of finalised
values with finalisation functions written in O'Caml.  The interface
is one function, Gc.finalise, documented in stdlib/gc.mli.

To try this feature, turn your browser to <http://camlcvs.inria.fr/>
and check out a copy of the O'Caml source.  If you cannot use camlcvs
for some reason, I should be able to provide a patch, but I'd rather
avoid the work.

Be aware that this feature is only slightly tested, and subject to
change, and that the working version of O'Caml is generally likely to
have more bugs than the latest released version.

-- Damien

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-01-07 18:36 UTC | newest]