* Pierre Weis's Caml Programming Guidelines
@ 2000-01-25  2:52 Ruchira Datta
From: Ruchira Datta @ 2000-01-25  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello, all.  I have just subscribed to this list.  I am an Ocaml beginner and
am looking forward to participating in the discussion.

I wrote an English translation of Pierre Weis's "Conseils de programmation
Caml" (http://caml.inria.fr/FAQ/pgl-fra.html), which he has posted at
http://caml.inria.fr/FAQ/pgl-eng.html.  Please note that this is very much a
work in progress: there are typos, bits of French, infelicities, and the page
is already out of sync with the French version!  But questions or comments
about the translation are welcome.  Also, if those of you who are
English-speakers have questions or comments about the content of the page,
please contact Pierre Weis directly, since as you probably already know, he
knows English perfectly well.

Ruchira Datta
datta@math.berkeley.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-01-25  8:43 UTC | newest]