* Camlidl copyright.
@ 2000-02-22  7:41 David Brown
From: David Brown @ 2000-02-22  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I had a simple question about Camlidl.  I notice that there has not
been a release since the change to the LGPL and the other license.
The LICENSE file in Camlidl gives rights to distribute the files
generated by Camlidl, but no mention is given to the runtime library
files required.

What is the intended distribution terms of these files?

Thanks,
Dave Brown

* Re: Camlidl copyright.
@ 2000-02-22 19:51 ` Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 2000-02-22 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Brown, caml-list

> I had a simple question about Camlidl.  I notice that there has not
> been a release since the change to the LGPL and the other license.
> The LICENSE file in Camlidl gives rights to distribute the files
> generated by Camlidl, but no mention is given to the runtime library
> files required.
> What is the intended distribution terms of these files?

The same terms as those of the OCaml system, e.g. Q for the compiler
and LGPL for the runtime library.  The next release of CamlIDL (if I
can find time to work on it!) will be made under those new terms.

- Xavier Leroy