From: Xavier Leroy <Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr>
To: Ravi Chamarty <ravi@ittc.ukans.edu>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: Loading Bytecodes
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:29:00 +0100	[thread overview]

>  I have ocaml made on both Linux and Unix. I have a helloworld.ml which
> compiles and executes well on both the systems.How I can execute the
> bytecodes generated from one system over another?

Easy: transfer the bytecode executable file from one system to another.
Assume it's called exec.byt.  Then run

                ocamlrun exec.byt

on the second system.  Or, edit the first line of exec.byt
(the one with #!) to put the full path of ocamlrun on the second system,
provided it supports the #! notation.

- Xavier Leroy