* Re: ncurses interface for caml?
@ 2000-05-11 13:43 ` Nicolas GEORGE
       [not found]   ` <20000605165132.A16762@pcrm.win.tue.nl>
From: Nicolas GEORGE @ 2000-05-11 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Stephan Houben

Stephan Houben, dans le message (.caml:779), a écrit :
> I was wondering if anyone has taken the trouble to make a
> wrapper for the curses/ncurses terminal I/O library.

I'm working on it. I've got a low level wrapper working (except for mouse,
I have descovered a few days ago that the mouse only works if num-lock is
off...), and I have started a high-level widget set. Is it urgent?

@ 2000-05-11 14:59     ` Nicolas GEORGE
From: Nicolas GEORGE @ 2000-05-11 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Stephan Houben

Le lundi  5 juin 2000, Stephan Houben a écrit:
> Who knows, I might even catch a few bugs?

There are probably a lot to find.

So, here is a pre-version:

http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/george/informatique/programmes/mlcurses-alpha.tar.gz

It handles almost all the functions in the standard ncurses, except mouse
(it will be done soon). I have changed the interface for functions that
takes strings or arrays: the version with a length works here on a
sub-{string,array}.

Sory, no complete doc available yet.

* ncurses interface for caml?
@ 2000-06-03 13:02 Stephan Houben
From: Stephan Houben @ 2000-06-03 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello list,

I was wondering if anyone has taken the trouble to make a
wrapper for the curses/ncurses terminal I/O library.

There's an example in the tutorial, but it is incomplete.
I could extend it myself, but it would be tedious, therefore I
would like to ask if anyone has already done this.

Thanks,

Stephan Houben