From: David Brown <caml-list@davidb.org>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Camlmake.
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:05:07 -0800	[thread overview]

I have thrown the source of my camlmake utility together.  This code can
compile under 3.00, but doesn't support the use of any of the new syntax.
I'm posting this in the hope that someone will be able to continue working
on this program.

This code may be distributed under the terms of either the LGPL, the GPL,
or the Q Public License version 1.0.

<http://www.davidb.org/camlmake/>

David Brown