* labltk lib
@ 2000-11-24 13:21 Axel Krauth
From: Axel Krauth @ 2000-11-24 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all!

just a small question on how to use the labltk-library :

The manual says :

This interface is generated in an automated way, and you should refer to
Tcl/Tk books and man pages for information on the behaviour of the
numerous functions.

which is okay, but I have the problem that I don't know the
signatures and names of the corresponding ocaml functions.

Is there an uniform way of translating the name/signature of tcl/tk
functions into the corresponding ocaml functions ?

bye,
Axel

* Re: labltk lib
@ 2000-11-26  0:59 ` Jacques Garrigue
From: Jacques Garrigue @ 2000-11-26  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: krauth; +Cc: caml-list

From: Axel Krauth <krauth@infosun.fmi.uni-passau.de>

> just a small question on how to use the labltk-library :
>
> The manual says :
>
> This interface is generated in an automated way, and you should refer to
> Tcl/Tk books and man pages for information on the behaviour of the
> numerous functions.
>
> which is okay, but I have the problem that I don't know the
> signatures and names of the corresponding ocaml functions.

You should use ocamlbrowser. It allows you to see the contents of
any module.
        ocamlbrowser -I CAMLLIB/labltk

Jacques Garrigue      Kyoto University     garrigue at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
		<A HREF=http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~garrigue/>JG</A>