* Happy New Year
@ 2001-01-02 17:02 Pierre Weis
From: Pierre Weis @ 2001-01-02 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Pierre Weis

Hi everybody,

As you may have noticed, we are just in the middle of the greetings
season.

That's why, I'm glad to wish all of you a happy new year, with a lot
of happy, easy, funny, and profitable hacking with Caml.

I'm also glad to wish a happy new year to the Caml implementors team
and the Cristal projet members. I'm sure the good job will continue
this year, we will issue even better Caml compiler releases, and get a
lot of amazingly successful stories with our favorite language.

Bonne année à tous.

Pierre Weis as the moderator of the Caml mailing list.

INRIA, Projet Cristal, Pierre.Weis@inria.fr, http://pauillac.inria.fr/~weis/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-02 17:02 UTC | newest]