* Problem compiling xpath/tests
@ 2001-01-29 19:22 s. n. wight
From: s. n. wight @ 2001-01-29 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am unable to build the XPath/tests modules due to the following complaint:

ocamlfind ocamlc -o test -linkpkg -I .. xpath.cma -package pxp,wlexing test.cmo
/tmp/cc4Z3fxN.o(.data+0x360): undefined reference to `lex_engine_tiny_8bit'
/tmp/cc4Z3fxN.o(.data+0x364): undefined reference to `lex_engine_tiny_utf8'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Error while building custom runtime system
make: *** [test] Error 2

I'm running OCaml 3.00 on Suse Linux 7.0.

Thanks for any help,
-steve

* Re: Problem compiling xpath/tests
@ 2001-01-31  9:51   ` s. n. wight
From: s. n. wight @ 2001-01-31  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerd Stolpmann; +Cc: caml-list

Thanks, Gerd - just a short while ago (this morning!) I found the
problem was that I needed to upgrade to PXP 1.0.38.3 - simple as that...

Thanks,
steve

@ 2001-01-31 19:59 ` Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2001-01-31 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)