* list dead?
@ 2001-01-31 10:19 Stephan Houben
From: Stephan Houben @ 2001-01-31 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Is this list dead?

I do not receive any mail from it anymore.

The page at:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/bin/wilma/caml-list

doesn't show any messages since October 2000.

Stephan

--
ir. Stephan H.M.J. Houben
tel. +31-40-2474358 / +31-40-2743497

* Re: list dead?
@ 2001-01-31 16:27 ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2001-01-31 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stephanh; +Cc: caml-list

There was some issue with archiving the messages for the last ten days
that has been fixed this morning, but I just checked the link you use,
and there definitely are recent messages there.

Alan Schmitt

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.