* Unbound type constructor
@ 2007-04-25 20:21 snowfall
From: snowfall @ 2007-04-25 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi.

I am developing a compiler for a language. I have done the parser, the lexer
and the ast. But when I execute the command ocamlc -c parser.mli is shown
the error "unbound type constructor abacus_ast.progr".

Here is the code of the AST:

open Lexing

type ident = string
;;

type progr= ident * (tipo list) * (declaracao_de_variaveis list) * (funcoes
list) * (instrucao list)
;;

and in the parser I put:
% type < Abacus_ast.progr > programa

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Best regards

* Unbound type constructor
@ 2001-02-03 17:16 Stephan Tolksdorf
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Stephan Tolksdorf @ 2001-02-03 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm learning OCaml...

The following code snippet fails due to an "unbound type constructor"
error. How could I achieve the intended result in OCaml?

type combination = T1 of int | T2 of test | T3 of test * test

class test =
      object
            method virtual get : combination
      end

PS: Naive question, why aren't there type members in OCaml classes?

Stephan Tolksdof