* Help with toplevel
@ 2001-02-07 21:51 Bauer, Robert
From: Bauer, Robert @ 2001-02-07 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-List

Hi all,

I new to ocaml but not to ml.  I've installed ocaml 3.00 on my unix systems
and my windows systems.  On each of these platforms, I cannot use top level
functions such as "use", "quit", etc.

I've checked the sources in toplevel and the "functions" are defined, but
for some reason they are not defined in my executables - so, I think that I
am must not be doing something that I should (be doing).

Help???????

Robert