* Problem building translation
@ 2001-02-10  3:01 Paul Steckler
From: Paul Steckler @ 2001-02-10  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Paul Steckler

This message is for those working on the English
translation of the O'Reilly Caml book.

When trying to build the book on a RedHat 6.2 Linux box,
I get an error about a missing file aho.caa-ps.  It looks
like this file is supposed to be built from a file aho.caa,
which doesn't exist in the cvs archive.  It also appears
that there are other files with a .caa extension that are
missing.

I encountered this error originally with

  fais_le really-all-compil

When that didn't work, I tried the individual steps:

  fais_le images-clean (to clean up image files)
  fais_le images-install (OK)
  fais_le build-ml-tex-files (breaks on missing file aho.caa-ps)

Anyone else having this problem?

-- Paul

| Paul Steckler, Ph.D.       |     Rice University PLT           |
| steck@cs.rice.edu          |     DrScheme Project              |
| Tel:  713/348-3814         |     http://www.cs.rice.edu/~steck |
| FAX:  713/348-5930         |     *** Ad astra per hackera ***  |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-10 21:39 UTC | newest]