* [Caml-list] OCaml distribution for BeOS
@ 2001-03-04 14:35  Sébastien Pierre
                   ` (2 more replies)
From:  Sébastien Pierre  @ 2001-03-04 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi!

I'm trying to compile OCaml 3.0 under BeOS 5 and am facing a big
problem with the unix module (required by a lot of 3rd party modules).
The otherlib/unix/select.c sourcefile uses some FD_xxxx macros (like
FD_SETSIZE, etc..) that aren't declared in any BeOS header.

I may have a corrupted /root/develop/header installation, but I was
just wondering (searching in the ml archives didn't gave me a clue) if
someone has managed to compile the unix module for this platform.

Thanks!

Seb.