* [Caml-list] Help the new guy
@ 2001-04-20  3:31 Daniel Alfonso Fernández
From: Daniel Alfonso Fernández @ 2001-04-20  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi list, I¹m new at functional programming so I was wondering if someone
could help me translate the following caml code to scheme code, thanks

let rec sublists =
        function [] -> [[]]
                | x::l -> let sl = sublists l
                            in sl @ (map (fun l -> x::l) sl);;

* Re: [Caml-list] Help the new guy
@ 2001-04-23 13:31 ` Judicaël Courant
From: Judicaël Courant @ 2001-04-23 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Alfonso Fernández; +Cc: caml-list

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:31:15 -0700
Daniel Alfonso Fernández <dafernandez@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Hi list, I¹m new at functional programming so I was wondering if someone
> could help me translate the following caml code to scheme code, thanks

I am sure a lot of us know how to translate it to scheme. I do. I am
willing to help you. However telling you what the translation is would not
help you getting more familiar with functional programming. So please,
tell us more precisely what your troubles are with Caml (or with Scheme)
if you want anybody to help you improving your functional programming
skills.

Yours sincerly,

Judicaël Courant.

PS : If you just want us to do your homework, please stop posting.

PPS : If you have troubles with Caml, you can look for Caml reference
manual. It should be enough to understand your code. As for scheme, you
can for instance look for the "Learn Scheme in fixnum days".
--
Judicael.Courant@lri.fr, http://www.lri.fr/~jcourant/
(+33) (0)1 69 15 64 85