* [Caml-list] ocamltk417 installation on MacOS X
@ 2001-05-12 13:52 Laurent Chéno
From: Laurent Chéno @ 2001-05-12 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

(désolé pour les anglophones, je parle trop mal anglais)

Je souhaite installer ocamltk417 sur MacOS X, après avoir installé
XTools de Tenon,
qui a installé Tcl et Tk.

J'ai réécrit ainsi le fichier site.config

------- site.config ----------------------------------------------------
## Location of Objective Caml Libraries
OCAMLLIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/ocaml
#OCAMLLIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/objective-caml

## Compilation and link flags for Tcl/Tk applications
## Preprocessor flags to find tcl.h and tk.h
#CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/tcltk8.3/include
#CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include
#CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/lib/tcltk8/include
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11R6/include

## ld flags to add path to libtcl*.* and libtk*.*
#LDFLAGS=-L/opt/tcltk/include
#LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib/tcltk8/include
LDFLAGS=-L/usr/X11R6/lib

## If you're building the japanised version of MMM, you must use the
## japanised versions of Tcl and Tk. The libraries are usually installed
## as libtclXXjp.a and libtkXXjp.a. Uncomment the following line if you
## want "configure" to find the correct libraries
# LIBEXT=jp

## Installation directory
## The default is $(OCAMLLIBDIR)/camltk
## This MUST be an absolute path
INSTALLDIR=$OCAMLLIBDIR/camltk
# INSTALLDIR=$HOME/ocamltk417/`arch`

hélas, voici ce que me donne un ./configure :

[localhost:~/tmp/camltk417] cheno% ./configure --with-config=site.config
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E -traditional-cpp
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
./configure: .: no such file or directory: site.config [880]
configure: error: OCAMLLIBDIR is still undefined. Edit site.config
[localhost:~/tmp/camltk417] cheno%

Merci à tous les experts patients et indulgents de leur aide.

Cordialement,

Laurent
--
Laurent Chéno
Prof. de mathématiques en PSI*

http://pauillac.inria.fr/~cheno/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-12 13:52 UTC | newest]