* [Caml-list] Ocaml interface to ctype.h functions
@ 2001-06-02  6:24 Shawn Wagner
From: Shawn Wagner @ 2001-06-02  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I've been working on some projects recently where it would be nice to have
access to the ctype.h character classification functions (isalpha(),
isspace(), etc.) in Ocaml, and couldn't find anything like them in a search
through the standard library. It's easy to whip up a library for this, but
before doing so, I thought I'd ask if there's any plans to put them in the
Character module or some other place it makes sense to have them. If it's
just a matter of waiting for someone to do it, I'm willing to volunteer, as
I'd probably be doing it anyways on my own.

--
Shawn Wagner
shawnw@speakeasy.org