* [Caml-list] Re: What's a PIGUI?
@ 2001-06-09 14:39 Dave Mason
From: Dave Mason @ 2001-06-09 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

This came from another list I'm on (bochs-developers at sourceforge).
Somebody who knows more about ocaml's multi-platform GUI stuff might
want to pass on information to Ross McKay <rosko@zeta.org.au> who
maintains the cited site.

../Dave

> A creature from Harry Potter?  No, a Platform-independent Graphical
> User Interface.

> There's a nice FAQ with analysis and comparison of lots of different
> platform-independent GUI toolkits.  See
>	http://www.zeta.org.au/~rosko/pigui.htm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-11 11:14 UTC | newest]