* Fwd: Re: [Caml-list] ocaml complexity
@ 2001-06-20 19:19 Arturo Borquez
From: Arturo Borquez @ 2001-06-20 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Thu, 14 June 2001, John R Harrison wrote:

> This starts with basic lambda calculus theory before getting into real
> CAML programming, so it might not appeal to many programmers. (Indeed, it
> didn't appeal to most of the students, as I recall.) But this approach
> does help to emphasize the fundamental theoretical simplicity of core ML.
> And there are some quite nice programming examples near the end.

Hello John,

First thanks for the manual. I've founded that I had previously downloaded your manual in those days I was
lost trying to catch something in Caml rapidly. So I started to search for additional information sources
and found your manual. I gave me the time to understand
some of the theory behind and bang! it was the real
beginning learnig Caml. I recommend to beginners also
take a while reading this manual as it is very usefull
to take real advantage of the language.

Best regards
Arturo

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-20 19:19 UTC | newest]