Patrick M Doane, dans le message a écrit : > If it is reasonable for you to use version 3.01, then I think your problem > is solved. Here is an excerpt from the manual for the ThreadUnix module: > > This module is deprecated: its functionality has been merged back into > the Unix module. Oops, you are right. I did not re-read the manual when 3.01 was released, and this is not in the Change file. Thanks. And thanks for the OCaml team, too. ------------------- Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs FAQ: http://caml.inria.fr/FAQ/ To unsubscribe, mail caml-list-request@inria.fr Archives: http://caml.inria.fr