* [Caml-list] ocaml/vim/tags
@ 2001-07-11 23:58 John Eikenberry
From: John Eikenberry @ 2001-07-11 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm looking for a tagging program for use with ocaml and vim. I dug through
the archives and found references to 3 different tag programs; otags,
ocamltags and mletags. Otags' tag files don't seem to be compatible with
vim, ocamltags is a emacs lisp script and mletags seems to never have been
ported beyond caml-light. That is... none of them work.

Other suggestions?

Oh, and I found an example using etags and its regex... but I had little
luck with it either. Seems etags' regex features have changed quite a bit
since 1999/01.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

John Eikenberry