* [Caml-list] canonical camlp4-suffix?
@ 2001-09-03 15:58 Markus Mottl
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Markus Mottl @ 2001-09-03 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCAML

Hello,

since I am currently trying to add support for the camlp4-preprocessor
to OcamlMakefile, I'd like to know what people usually use as suffix
for files that should be preprocessed.

Would '.p4' and '.p4i' be ok for modules and module interfaces
respectively? Or are there any other naming conventions used by hardcore
camlp4ers?

Regards,
Markus Mottl

--