Win Free Art - No Strings Attached Special Announcement & Offer: Brighten-Up Your Walls & Get A Free Shopping Spree! Young Exciting Art Publisher Introduces New Cutting Edge Art. Art Publisher Introduces Fresh New Art To Market! Help us with our demographics testing for this incredible new artwork and win a $395.00 fine art canvas reproduction! You can select from the work of 13 artists... That's Over 600 Images To Choose From! Absolutely NO STRINGS attached to this offer! All you need to do is include the requested information below in an email to the address below. To qualify, send an e-mail to the address below and include the following: Your name E-mail address You will then be sent a confirmation email and an invitation to visit our website. You will then select the artist of your choice and your favorite piece! Our promise to you: We will never sell or rent your e-mail address to anyone! Win $395.00 Fine Art On Canvas! All you do is simply click the confirmation link below to send your request by e-mail. Free Art Offer Request: Subscribe Link Please make sure the exact words ArtOffer are in the subject line and that your first and last name are in the message. Address Removal Instructions: The marketing company who sent you this advertisement provides a method to have your email address permanently removed from their database and any future mailings from their company. To permanently remove your address, please CLICK HERE to send your request. If the above link is not active in this e-mail, please send your remove request to this address with the word remove in the subject line.