* [Caml-list] API for Fort
@ 2001-11-15  5:32 Patrick M Doane
From: Patrick M Doane @ 2001-11-15  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

  Earlier this year I announced FORT, a tool for testing OCaml code. I
feel the tool has had enough use at this point that I would like to
finalize the API for purposes of backwards compatibility. If you have
experience using FORT, please let me know what you think about the
following:

  - Does the overall approach to using it seem appropriate?

  - Is there functionality that should be added to address specific
    testing needs?

  - Is there functionality that does not belong and should be removed?

  - Are names for identifiers well chosen?

Also, I would like to encourage users of the tool to subscribe to
the fort-users list to be informed of updates and to discuss future
changes.  Subscription information is available at:

Releases of FORT are also made available on SourceForge at

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fort

Patrick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-15  5:32 UTC | newest]