* [Caml-list] MacroHTML
@ 2001-12-20  8:19 Brock
From: Brock @ 2001-12-20  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Howdy all,

I've written a very simple macro pre-processor for html in ocaml which may be
of interest to some here. The idea is to make the macros look and feel just
like normal html. It also has a few other small random features along the same
lines (includes, import of the result of a shell command, things like that). I
intend to keep it very simplistic, though I always welcome ideas and
suggestions.

It may have some code that could be useful for other tasks as well, it does do
a rough parse of the html breaking it into balanced tags for instance. The code
is not production quality (in my opinion), and as always feel free to suggest
better algorithms if you take a look at it.

And the links are:
http://deathonastick.org/projects/ocaml/archive/mhtml-2001.12.20.tar.gz
http://deathonastick.org/projects/ocaml/mhtml/

Have a lovely day,
--Brock

PS: My email is acting freaky, if you would like to email me personally
    try rbw3@cet.nau.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-12-20 12:30 UTC | newest]