On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 11:39:02AM +0100, Daniel de Rauglaudre wrote: > I just released version 0.4 of IoXML. See the file CHANGES to see what > happened this week-end: > http://cristal.inria.fr/~ddr/IoXML/ I tested IoXML 0.1 and I found it quite amazing, so I also build up the corresponding debian package and I'm wondering if or not upload such a little package in the overcrowded debian archive. So I would like to know if there is intention to add this syntax extension (and possibly others) written in camlp4 to the official OCaml distribution. TIA, Cheers. -- Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli ICQ# 33538863 Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy - Information wants to be Open -