On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 05:17:23PM +0100, Alain Frisch wrote: > This error appears when building test/example applications and it > indicates that the dll has not been successfully built; don't you have any > error message beforehand ? Again: what is the architecture, C compiler ? > Are dll supported by your OCaml installation ? I suppose so. It is the standard Debian installation. Architecture : bash-2.05a$ cat /proc/cpuinfo processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 6 model name : Celeron (Mendocino) stepping : 5 cpu MHz : 334.095 bash-2.05a$ gcc --version 2.95.4 I have attached the full output of make and the Makefile. -- Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036 Informasietegnologie, Universiteit van Stellenbosch "The LORD bless thee, and keep thee; The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Numbers 6:24-26