Some weeks ago (who said "months"?), someone asked for a text mode widget system, and I said that I had started such a project, and that I would publish it in a few days. For a correct meaning of "few", this is done. http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/ocaml-tmk/ I have tested it under Linux/i586 and Solaris/sparc, and the part that is done works. The roadmap is now: - fix a strange bug with dynamic loading (see this list soon) - write a configuration ad build system - implement more widgets Remarks (and help) are welcome.