* [Caml-list] Graphics without open_graph?
@ 2002-05-02  9:46 José Manuel Nunes
From: José Manuel Nunes @ 2002-05-02  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml list

I've written a caml-top program whose output includes graphics generated
via Graphics module and camlimages.
I'm making this program accessible through a web site and I would like
to also include the graphic output. The problem is that the program will
be running non-interactive under a non graphic environment.
So the question is: would it be possible to use the same graphics code?
what to adapt?
I believe this means to use Graphics without actually opening the
graphics window.
I "feel" this should be feasible but have no idea of how to do it. Am I
wrong?