* [Caml-list] generating random variables
@ 2002-05-09 17:55 Henri Dubois-Ferriere
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Henri Dubois-Ferriere @ 2002-05-09 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[apologies if this is posted twice on the newsgroup; i believe the
recipients of the mail-list did not get it the first time around]

Hello,

For some simulation studies,  I need to generate exponential,
gaussian, and poisson random variables. Maybe also some more exotic
ones a little later on.

I have looked around, but did not seem to find any available libraries
for generating random variables (except of course for the uniform
variables in Random). Can anyone point me to such a thing, if it
exists?

Thanks,

Henri