Hi Camlers, we ocaml debian packagers are going to change the support infrastracture to handle OCaml shared objects. Our old solution (put .so in per module directories and patch ld.conf on the fly) has been discussed here a while ago and we eventually agreed with the OCaml team to change it in favor of putting all .so in one single directory. We are asking to the OCaml dev team to suggest a default directory name where put shared objects so that a "standard" can be reached among distributions. Proposed solutions were: - /usr/lib/ocaml/shlibs - /usr/lib/ocaml/libexec (proposed by Gerd Stolpmann and used by default by findlib's new release) - ... anything else ... TIA, Cheers. -- Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney