Supposedly curses/ncurses bindings for OCaml are available, at least according to the "Interfacing C with Objective Caml" section in the OCaml Documentation and user's manual. However, I have not been able to find it, as it is not distributed with OCaml 3.04, and is not available through The Humps or The Caml Link Database, and also is not distributed as part of latest CDK. So therefore, where could I find curses/ncurses bindings for OCaml? -- Yes, I know my enemies. They're the teachers who tell me to fight me. Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite. All of which are American dreams. - Rage Against The Machine