* [Caml-list] Information about Ocaml capabilities
@ 2002-07-16 13:14 Adriano Andrade
From: Adriano Andrade @ 2002-07-16 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

    Last month I fineshed a project in the biomedical
engineering field and what I had to do was to build a
software to process and acquire biomedical signals. I
had chosen Visual C++ as my compiler and I found many
problems with this compiler. It was due to this fact
that now I am looking for new compilers and even
paradigms to work with.

    My tasks are:

       To develop dsp tools (FFT, ChirpZ, AR-models,
...)
       To design a friendly interface
       To design an oscope capable of showing signals
in real time
       To communicate with an acquisition board (I
have a driver - a DLL - distributed by the
manufacturer)
       And to finish: my program must run on Windows.
But I would like to design a multiplataform software.

       As I do not have almost none experience with
Ocaml, I would like to know your opinion about the
ocaml and its tools for solving my task. Is it
feasible?

       Thanks for your opinion.

       Adriano de Oliveira Andrade
       Federal University of Uberlandia
       Brazil

=====
Adriano de Oliveira Andrade,MSc
e-mail:
       aoandrade@yahoo.com.br
       aoandrade@bol.com.br

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-16 13:14 UTC | newest]