* [Caml-list] Gtk?
@ 2002-08-21 15:50 Kontra, Gergely
From: Kontra, Gergely @ 2002-08-21 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi!

I found gtk great, but I can hardly use it, because I don't know the
syntax. For example the split pane's syntax wasn't in the docs (but
mlglade fortunately knows about this widget...).

What is essential for ocaml/gtk users (in my opinion) is a small
description/example of ALL the available widgets, and it's basic
methods.

Gergo

+-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
|         Email: kgergely@mcl.hu,  kgergely@turul.eet.bme.hu          |
+-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"-------+
.
Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net

* Re: [Caml-list] Gtk?
@ 2002-08-21 17:25 ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2002-08-21 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kontra, Gergely; +Cc: caml-list

Hello,

> I found gtk great, but I can hardly use it, because I don't know the
> syntax. For example the split pane's syntax wasn't in the docs (but
> mlglade fortunately knows about this widget...).
<self-adv>
You can try zoggy, a lablgtk interface builder, too :
http://www.maxence-g.net/Tools/zoggy/zoggy.html
</self-adv>

> What is essential for ocaml/gtk users (in my opinion) is a small
> description/example of ALL the available widgets, and it's basic
> methods.

You can check the Lablgtk hump for applications using LablGtk.
They are cllassified by the widget they use, so you should quickly find
examples for the widget you cant to use. Also, the lablgtk library
comes with a lot of useful examples.

http://caml.inria.fr/humps/lablgtk.html

Good luck,

--