* [Caml-list] downloading ocamelwin latest
@ 2002-08-25  9:28 Scott J.
From: Scott J. @ 2002-08-25  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I cannot download the latest version of ocamelwin

Scott

* Re: [Caml-list] downloading ocamelwin latest
@ 2002-08-26  9:52 ` Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 2002-08-26  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott J.; +Cc: caml-list

> I cannot download the latest version of ocamelwin

Too bad.  But, since the logs of our server show 750 downloads of
ocaml-3.06-win.exe last week and not a single error, and since you
sure don't give much details, there's nothing we can do to help you.
Or perhaps try the FTP url:
ftp://ftp.inria.fr/lang/caml-light/ocaml-3.06/ocaml-3.06-win.exe

- Xavier Leroy

* Re: [Caml-list] downloading ocamelwin latest
@ 2002-08-26 10:44   ` Scott J.
From: Scott J. @ 2002-08-26 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xavier Leroy; +Cc: caml-list

Thx forreplying. I use Windows XP and I have been able to copy it to a
folder on my computer.
I think Windows XP does not allow anymore downloading directly *.exe files.
But I don't know for sure.

Thx

Scott

P.S. I have problems finding Tk8.4.3.dll . I have the impression that some
things have a price now. ut I am not sure.

Tix is free but AFAIK there are no bindings of Ocamel with Tix

@ 2002-08-26 12:46   ` Sven LUTHER
From: Sven LUTHER @ 2002-08-26 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xavier Leroy; +Cc: Scott J., caml-list

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:52:47AM +0200, Xavier Leroy wrote:
> > I cannot download the latest version of ocamelwin
>
> Too bad.  But, since the logs of our server show 750 downloads of
> ocaml-3.06-win.exe last week and not a single error, and since you
> sure don't give much details, there's nothing we can do to help you.
> Or perhaps try the FTP url:
> ftp://ftp.inria.fr/lang/caml-light/ocaml-3.06/ocaml-3.06-win.exe

Xavier,

could it be that he is downloading from a link on some web page, who
does not yet know that you did move the different ocaml release into
versioned subdirs ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther

* Re: [Caml-list] downloading ocamelwin latest
@ 2002-08-27  2:29     ` Jacques Garrigue
From: Jacques Garrigue @ 2002-08-27  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jscott; +Cc: caml-list

From: "Scott J." <jscott@planetinternet.be>

> P.S. I have problems finding Tk8.4.3.dll . I have the impression that some
> things have a price now. ut I am not sure.

As far as I know, Tk8.4 is still beta, so there is nothing like Tk8.4.3.
What you need for ocamlwin is Tk8.3.4, which is available for free,
with a pretty nice installer. Follow the activeTcl link on www.tcltk.com.

Jacques Garrigue