* Fw: [Caml-list] Thread library
@ 2002-09-16 15:05 Scott J,
From: Scott J, @ 2002-09-16 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CAML-LIST

Ok, after a long search I did find where it was written. After installation
of ocamelwin one has to read the readme win file .

There one says that there are no threads  for Cygwin Ocamel  but there are
threads for Mingw Ocamel and of course for MVSC6.0
 Ocamel .

I hope this information is still correct allthough I don't understand the
why: what is the difference between Mingw and Cygwin?

Thx

Scott