* [Caml-list] Looking for 3D-Graphics-/Animation-Programm in Ocaml
@ 2002-10-22 11:27 Oliver Bandel
From: Oliver Bandel @ 2002-10-22 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

some months ago I asked for the possibility
to create e.g. human bodies' animations
with Ocaml.

There was mentioned a program, written in
Ocaml, using OpenGL (lablgl?) for creation of
such animations.

I have looked onto the homepage of that program,
and it was very interesting, but I
missed the link and the mail-response to my question,
so I ask again for the name of the program and the
link.

What program was it and where can I find that project?

TIA,
  Oliver

* Re: [Caml-list] Looking for 3D-Graphics-/Animation-Programm in Ocaml
@ 2002-10-22 11:40 ` Oleg
From: Oleg @ 2002-10-22 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oliver Bandel, caml-list

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 07:27 am, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> Hello,
>

> some months ago I asked for the possibility
> to create e.g. human bodies' animations
> with Ocaml.
>
> There was mentioned a program, written in
> Ocaml, using OpenGL (lablgl?) for creation of
> such animations.
>
> I have looked onto the homepage of that program,
> and it was very interesting, but I
> missed the link and the mail-response to my question,
> so I ask again for the name of the program and the
> link.
>
> What program was it and where can I find that project?
>
> TIA,
>   Oliver

The very first match for lablgl on google takes you there:
http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/olabl/lablgl.html

I doubt that using OpenGL directly is a very sane way of creating animations
of human bodies these days. YMMV

Oleg