On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote: > On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:49:17AM -0800, Issac Trotts wrote: > > Here's a patch to Markus Mottl's > > and Karl-Heinz Sylla's vim syntax file so it will work > > a bit better with the revised syntax. > > Thanks for the patch! > > May I forward your patch to the debian vim maintainer so that it can be > included in the debian vim package? It's not necessary to distribute patches separately! Just send them to me so that I can adapt the syntax file. I have introduced a variable "ocaml_revised", which allows you to toggle the right syntax highlighting: let ocaml_revised=1 Please tell me whether the change fills your needs! Best regards, Markus Mottl -- Markus Mottl markus@oefai.at Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence http://www.oefai.at/~markus