Hi Alessandro! On Sat, 02 Nov 2002, Alessandro Baretta wrote: > I think this is very interesting. > > Yurii A. Rashkovskii wrote: > >I've developed small preprocessor module that provides kind of > >namespace support for the Objective Caml. > > > >It defines following constructs: > > > >* module ModuleName in [Namespace|Namespace.Namespace] > > This method of defining namespaces would require some form > of central authority allocating namespace "domains" to > developers, so as to acertain that no two companies or users > will use the same namespace for their projects. Since this > would put unnecessary burden on INRIA and on the developers, > I advocate, as I already mentioned, the XML solution: a > namespace is an arbitrary string literal enclosed by double > quotes. The convention would be for each company or > developer to use URLs pertaining to domains officially > belonging to them. > As you can understand, I've proposed using reverse domains as namespaces - Org.Ocaml, and so on. > >it defines module type ModuleTypeName within namespace > > > >Example: > > module type T = sig val test:unit end > > Typo? Yes, of course :) ... T in Org.Openeas = ... -- Regards, Yurii.