Moin Andreas! Andreas Rossberg schrieb am Wednesday, den 06. November 2002: > Oz uses URIs to identify and locate modules. By default, the system > recognizes file:, http: and x-oz: schemes, the latter denoting the > standard library. Module management is programmable however, so that it > may be extended to handle other schemes/protocols. BTW, it's a nice idea. Most probably next release of OCamlNS will deprecate my style of namespaces (Org.Ocaml.[...]) and let namespace be "proto://..." and I'll develop ocamlnsc and ocamlnsopt that will use namespace URLs to get the modules (even via http) and pass them to ocamlc|ocamlopt (in way like ocamlfind). I don't know whether this feature is demanded by ocaml users community, but for me it looks very attractive and probably I'll use it my project. In my thoughts I think that URL should point to a kinda textual module description (with dependencies and so on). -- Regards, Yurii.