* RE: [Caml-list] IDE under Windows
@ 2002-11-14  2:03 KEW Martin
From: KEW Martin @ 2002-11-14  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Cannasse, caml-list

The later two option are "the go" for me, thanks for the reply.

From: Scott J. @ 2002-11-13 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Cannasse; +Cc: caml-list

Thanks, I shall immediately order MSVC++ (standard edition) which is
affordable for me. (The Professional edition is only available for those who
buy also all the other languages).

Thx

Scott

@ 2002-11-13 17:42 ` Nicolas Cannasse
From: Nicolas Cannasse @ 2002-11-13 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KEW Martin, caml-list

>Any recommendations for an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for a
new user of ocaml >under Microsoft Windows ?

If you have / can afford Microsoft Visual C++, there is a OCaml Project
Wizard available at http://tech.motion-twin.com . If you need OCaml syntax
highlight, have a look at
http://www.codeguru.com/tips/user_def_keywords.shtml

Other solutions are :
- to use a "can-edit-all-that-you-want" IDE, write your own OCaml mode and
use OCamake to compile
- use emacs !

Nicolas Cannasse

* [Caml-list] IDE under Windows
@ 2002-11-13  7:05 KEW Martin
From: KEW Martin @ 2002-11-13  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Any recommendations for an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for a new user of ocaml under Microsoft Windows ?