I tried to implement a simple double-linked list with constant time insertion and removal. I tried just iterating over such a list with both object and structure implementation. And these are the effects: Time: Structures: 2.503s Objects: 27.027s The implementations are the same so why are objects that slow? I include the tests if someone wishes to test oneself or see if anything can be done faster. PS. The size of stripped executable is also 2*larger with objects. But that's not such a big problem. --