* [Caml-list] Recherche stages en entreprise orientes O'Caml/ Looking for internships including O'Caml programming
@ 2002-11-26 12:48 Philippe NARBEL
From: Philippe NARBEL @ 2002-11-26 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

J'enseigne ML (O'Caml) dans le cadre du Dess Genie Logiciel de
l'Universite Bordeaux I et comme chaque annee, certains etudiants
seraient interesses par des stages en entreprise comprenant une part
de programmation O'Caml.  Auriez-vous des propositions dans ce sens ?
Ce stage est prevu d'avril a juillet/septembre 2003.

I teach ML (O'Caml) as part of the Master of Science program in
Software Engineering at the University of Bordeaux.  Some of my
students would be interested in a company that could suggest an
internship including programming in ML. This internship takes place in
a national or international professional setting under the guidance of
an engineer of the company and a teacher of my university (expected
amongst other things to conduct a visit to the company). The
internship is expected to start at the beginning of April 2003 and
last from 4 to 6 months. Any company with offers of internships of
this kind can write to me directly.

Ph. Narbel
Université Bordeaux I

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-26 13:28 UTC | newest]