* [Caml-list] Who is osp maintainer?
@ 2002-12-06  0:26 SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2002-12-06  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-List

I think osp (Ocaml Server Page) is very good solution for writing web pages
with ocaml + HTML. But the original osp seems for window users.

I changed some for unix world,
and I'd like to send patches to the maintainer.

Who is the osp maintainer?

ps:
You can find the source in http://www.taglib.co.kr/ocaml/index.html with
name "osp2".
If you want how it works, you can taste it in
http://www.taglib.co.kr/cgi-bin/osp/demo.osp

---
SooHyoung Oh
http://www.duonix.com

* Re: [Caml-list] Who is osp maintainer?
@ 2002-12-06 10:54 ` Johann Spies
From: Johann Spies @ 2002-12-06 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-List

I think John Small <john@rogare.com> wrote it.

> ps:
> You can find the source in http://www.taglib.co.kr/ocaml/index.html with
> name "osp2".
> If you want how it works, you can taste it in
> http://www.taglib.co.kr/cgi-bin/osp/demo.osp

Thanks.
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not
      so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for
      you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will
      come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I
      am, there ye may be also."       John 14: 2,3