Le quintidi 15 ventôse, an CCXI, Ceri Storey a écrit : > It looks good to me, but I don't suppose it'd be possible to have it > extensible to other address families? Myself, i'd like getaddrinfo > etc to handle unix addresses transparently. Admittedly this isn't > supported in any C implementation I know of, but IMHO it'd be nice. For Unix domain addresses, this is supported by the implementation given by Richard Stevens in Unix Network Programming, with /unix or /local as node name, and the path to the socket as service name. I have heard that there were a similar system in the GNU libc, but I never checked.